Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

so niggs.

it is officially 2007 and you said this shit was gunna be ready in 2006. kudos on releasing a badass trailer with nothing to show for it, at least not on time. think a little bit better there champ in the future.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

that was touching *sniff sniff*

that is a dream valentines day! it's like you looked into my mind and just pulled out the perfect day for me! now i know how to do it next year. thankyou

your friend,

matman

French Erotic Film French Erotic Film

i got a song for you

you needed a song so i found ya one. it is called
Ich Liebe Dich, Alexander by Stereo Total. they are a frecnh band. you should check it out some time. well good job with the movie. if ya need any other song s

my aim is volcomrider610

with love,
-matman-

TmsT responds:

Cheers, I'll have a look for that!

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

so that dude below me is dumb.

wow dude it is just a flash game, dont be gay. weasel dont have to fix nothing fo you fag. so ya fuck off dont be dumb and just have fun playing the game, and for god's sake, get a fuckin life. seriously," i put an hour into it! fix it man." how retarded do you get. man you suck, why dont you go back to the time before christ, A.K.A. your house! yea your gay. good game again weasel!

loves and kisses,
matt

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

nice but wierd

ok what is with the fox being a maid but a man that makes him a butler dosent it???? oh well good job

Bob and Rayman Bob and Rayman

burn in hell cock wad!!!

you have no appreciatipn for anything and yet your own work is as good as the filth that maggots like you feast on! burn in hell!!!

moosehopper9322 responds:

I AM THE BEST ANIMATOR IN THE WORLD AND YOU CANT STOP ME HAHAHHAA

Uber-Rave! Uber-Rave!

damn you are good!!!

i have to say that you are very talented with this shit. you should really submit this stuff to a record company or something. i mean i would pay for this if it was a cd. you have alot of good songs. i bet you could go as far as like daft punk or something. man you should really keep up the good work. oh and try to do something like rob zombie, that'd be pretty cool. ya know like the metal and techno mix, i bet you could really put something together. i liked his song from the matrix two, time to die, yea you should do something like that with the big ass opening, that'd kick ass. well keep up the fucking awesome work, laterz.

matman