Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

so that dude below me is dumb.

wow dude it is just a flash game, dont be gay. weasel dont have to fix nothing fo you fag. so ya fuck off dont be dumb and just have fun playing the game, and for god's sake, get a fuckin life. seriously," i put an hour into it! fix it man." how retarded do you get. man you suck, why dont you go back to the time before christ, A.K.A. your house! yea your gay. good game again weasel!

loves and kisses,
matt

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

nice but wierd

ok what is with the fox being a maid but a man that makes him a butler dosent it???? oh well good job

Bob and Rayman Bob and Rayman

burn in hell cock wad!!!

you have no appreciatipn for anything and yet your own work is as good as the filth that maggots like you feast on! burn in hell!!!

moosehopper9322 responds:

I AM THE BEST ANIMATOR IN THE WORLD AND YOU CANT STOP ME HAHAHHAA

fly mario fly : DEMO fly mario fly : DEMO

pretty good.

i am glad mario moves fast enough, other wise i would've been in deep shit. please finish it. you left me a hangin' out there. i was really getting into it! yea it does seem pointless, but hey who cares! i like it! keep it up!

matman

5/5 hooray!

5il3nc3 responds:

thnx

Alvin and Chipmunks: Fake Alvin and Chipmunks: Fake

kicked ass if you ask me!

all i really look for now a days is if i get the right feeling from a movie. and today i did. there was no motion but of course that wasn't what your goal was. i have got to say that was funny as hell! as a kid i used to listen to that song and now my child hood has been shattered knowing some old man sang it insted of some pubicly challenged chipmunks! lol! that was so goddamn funny! that old man, " OK!!!" that was true genius! keep it up, and check out some of my movies! im sure you will like them alot!

you got a 5!

Anti-Warhead responds:

When I first found out what they sounded like by slowing down the speed. I started to cry and was paralyzed for 4 minutes in complete laughter.

DBZ Sound Board DBZ Sound Board

i liked it alot!

i like that, it was pretty cool. i dont know why that other guy was so pissed. your title clearly staited sound board! lol. what a dumb ass! anyways i liked it! i liked vegeta screaming you wont escape my wrath! that has always been my favorite quote from him. i really like how you stuck with the first cast of characters. you stayed with in the begining up to the beggining of the freeza battle. ya done good boy! keep it up!
-matman-
you scored a fiver! awight!

Dress-up Lunch (DBZ) Dress-up Lunch (DBZ)

i didnt get to play

i tried to play and it never loaded. all i saw was lunch on the screen wearin a french maid outfit. that's it but i think i might have gotten a hardon if i did get to play. keep up the good work i guess.

Jack Must Die Jack Must Die

damn!!

! i never had so much fun klling pumkins or playing such a pointless game. that was freakin' addictive! just like found lost! damn you are good! congrats and keep it up. also make some more movies!i liked i saw red that was pretty cool! try to check out my movies, the best one is ralph movie trailer 2 but ehh check em all out if u like.