Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

so niggs.

it is officially 2007 and you said this shit was gunna be ready in 2006. kudos on releasing a badass trailer with nothing to show for it, at least not on time. think a little bit better there champ in the future.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

that was touching *sniff sniff*

that is a dream valentines day! it's like you looked into my mind and just pulled out the perfect day for me! now i know how to do it next year. thankyou

your friend,

matman

French Erotic Film French Erotic Film

i got a song for you

you needed a song so i found ya one. it is called
Ich Liebe Dich, Alexander by Stereo Total. they are a frecnh band. you should check it out some time. well good job with the movie. if ya need any other song s

my aim is volcomrider610

with love,

TmsT responds:

Cheers, I'll have a look for that!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

11 days holy shit u r fucking good

holy shit that is amazing im hook now plz make the next ep soon

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

nice

that rocked

Go Skate 2 Go Skate 2

very nice. i just learned smiths the other day!

ok well first of all, stickanamator13... get a fuckin' life. ok? ok. piece of dog shit. why do u listen to dumb ass people any ways? and if you took the time to read( that is if you can) you'd see it clearly says " WATCH MOVIE" in bold yellow letters. and you got ripped? how? you payed no money, all you had to do was lift a few fingers and press some buttons. " oh god, that was soo much labor on my part! i want my life back! your dumb movie game wanna be waisted it!" you whiny ass prick. at least rate it on what it is you god damn pathetic excuse for a goddamn creaton! did you go to the mountain of ignorence and pummel your head against every rock? for christ sake! go die! jesus!. .... well im done ranting at that little cock wad. about your movie, it was very well put together. and i like the leap of faith you had. a melon just like jamie thomas. you did a very good job on this, and i hope you continue to keep this up.

5/5

The Raven The Raven

bravo

you really did that poem justice. you should really try the house of usher. ibet you could really take that some where. i like the tim burton animation. very nice. yea i like how sally was lanore. very well done. it's a shame poe is not alive, at least you can settle for a five.

ha i rhymed and it was better than that last guy! yay!

Evolution of Animation Evolution of Animation

very nice indeed!

i enjoied it alot! that was pretty amaizing! i liked it! keep it up!

u got a 5

All You Can Eat All You Can Eat

how do you cook your babies?

lol! man that was awesome! very well done! please tell me where you got the text from! cream corn! lol! that was sooo fuckingfunny! keep up the excellent work!

u got a 5!

ratboy-labongo responds:

thanks for the 5! Actually, i made it up and recorded it while i was driving to work one morning. in the line "I'd like some more cream corn...and babies." you can hear a car passing. i couldn't remove it from the track. thanks!

The Rules The Rules

oh god i know exactly what that is like!

i go through that all the time with my girlfriend. i always have to listen to her. but i do some of those things like the if they act like nothing is wrong, so do we. lol man keep it up!!! lol !

u gots a five!